Monday, December 12, 2011

Next Up!

Last summer someone prematurely threw this lovely lady away.

MQ was driving down Wells, saw her potential, and picked her up. She's sat in our basement ever since- just waiting for her time to shine.
(don't mind Brian . . . he's just exploring)

Her time has finally come.

 I brought her upstairs today to start thinking about fabrics and what in the world to do with that wood (it's a mess!) and her makeover will commence just as soon as finals are over.

And, in other huge news, I also am fairly certain she (affectionately called Sally Ride these days) will be the first chair I make intending to sell. Because, well,

1. The extra money would be nice
2. I don't have room for more chairs
3. Neither does my mom

I'll probably just Craigslist her, break about even and consider it a good experience.

Of course, there is also a high likelihood I will become emotionally attached, love her new look, and force us to find a place for her in our tiny little apartment.


No comments:

Post a Comment